Your trust is important to us. We therefore respect your privacy and collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the law. In the following we would like to inform you about our data collection, processing and use.
By agreeing to the following data protection declaration, you consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data by Treasurize GmbH in compliance with the data protection laws and the following provisions.
Table of contents
1. Objectives and responsibilities
- The provider of the online offer and responsible for data protection is Treasurize GmbH, Schellingstraße 109a, D-80798 Munich, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us"). For further information and contact possibilities we refer to our imprint: https://www.treasurize.de/de/info/impressum.htm
- This imprint is responsible for the website www.treasurize.de under data protection law.
- If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact the e-mail address: email@example.com
- The term "user" used below includes both customers and other website visitors.
2. Basic information on data processing and legal bases
- We process users' personal data only in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that user data will only be processed if legal permission has been obtained. This means, in particular, that if the data processing is necessary for the provision of our contractual services (e.g. processing of orders) and online services, or is required by law, a consent of the users, as well as due to our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation and security of our online services within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. of the German Data Protection Act). DS-GVO, or until the application of the DS-GVO on the basis of § 15 Para. 3 TMG), in particular for range measurement, creation of profiles for advertising and marketing purposes as well as collection of access data and use of the services of third parties.
- With regard to the processing of personal data on the basis of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), we would like to point out that the legal basis for the consents is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a and Art. 7 DS-GVO, the legal basis for the processing to fulfil our services and implement contractual measures is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO, the legal basis for the processing to fulfil our legal obligations is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c DS-GVO, and the legal basis for the processing to safeguard our legitimate interests is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3. Safety precautions
- We take organizational, contractual and technical security measures in accordance with the state of the art to ensure that the provisions of the data protection laws are complied with and to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons.
- For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential data, such as orders or enquiries, which users transmit to us as the site operator, this website uses SSL encryption. An encrypted connection can be identified by the lock symbol in front of the address line and by the fact that the browser's address line starts with "https://" instead of "http://". If SSL encryption is activated, the data that users transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO
5. Purpose and scope of the processing of user data
- We process the user data only for the purpose and within the scope of the offer or order procedure in accordance with the legal requirements. The processing of the user data is carried out to fulfil our contractual obligations and on the basis of our legitimate interests, as well as the interests of the users in the implementation of a fast and effective offer and order procedure.
6. Contact us
- When contacting us (via contact form or e-mail), the user's details are processed to process the contact request and its processing.
- The user data can be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or comparable inquiry organization and must be stored as business letters for 6 years due to statutory requirements and for 10 years in the case of statutory tax relevance.
- Whenever you visit our online service, our web space provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your Internet browser automatically transmits to us, for technical reasons. Access data includes the name of the website accessed, the file, date and time of access, data volume transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider. This data is anonymous, is stored separately from any personal user data provided and cannot therefore be assigned to a specific person. They are evaluated for statistical purposes in order to technically optimise our Internet presence. The legal basis for this data processing is our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO (analysis, optimisation and economic operation and security of our online offer).
For security reasons (e.g. to clarify misuse or fraud), log file information is stored for a maximum period of seven days and then deleted. Data, the further storage of which is necessary for evidence purposes, are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
8. Cookies & range measurement
- We sometimes use so-called cookies on our website. These are small text files that are sent by the server to the user's Internet browser and stored on his terminal device for a limited period of time. Cookies do not contain viruses and do not cause any damage to your terminal device. They do not contain any personal data of the user and enable us to analyse the use of our Internet presence in order to make our services more user-friendly, effective and secure. In most cases, these are so-called "session cookies" which are automatically deleted at the end of the visit. Other cookies remain stored on the user's terminal until they are deleted. These cookies enable us to automatically recognize the user's Internet browser the next time he visits our website.
- Cookies which are necessary for the electronic communication process or for the provision of certain functions requested by the user (e.g. comment function, shopping basket function, etc.) are stored in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. We have a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimised provision of our services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies for analysing your surfing behaviour) are stored, these are dealt with separately in this data protection declaration.
- You can set your Internet browser to prevent the installation of cookies and to activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close your browser. However, we would like to point out that the deactivation of cookies may restrict the functionality of this website.
- With the newsletter we inform in regular intervals about interesting facts and our offers. If you would like to subscribe to our newsletter, we need a valid e-mail address from you. We will check the e-mail address you provide us with to determine whether you are the actual owner of the e-mail address provided or whether its owner has authorised us to receive the newsletter. With your newsletter registration we will save the date and time of your registration. This serves to protect us in the event that a third party misuses your e-mail address and subscribes to our newsletter without your knowledge.
- Further data will not be collected or will only be collected on a voluntary basis. This data will be used exclusively for sending the newsletter and will not be passed on to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site also does not take place.
- The data entered in the newsletter registration form will be processed exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO). You can cancel or revoke your subscription to this newsletter and thus your consent to the storage of your data at any time for the future. Details can be found in the confirmation e-mail and in each individual newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations that have already taken place remains unaffected by the revocation.
10. Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
11. Use of Google-Adwords
- We also use the Google advertising tool "Google-Adwords" to advertise our website. As part of this, we use the "Conversion Tracking" analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as "Google" on our website. If you have reached our website via a Google advertisement, a cookie is stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that your Internet browser stores on your computer. These so-called "conversion cookies" lose their validity after 30 days and do not serve your personal identification. If you visit certain pages of our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can recognize that you as a user have clicked on one of our ads placed with Google and have been forwarded to our page.
- The information collected using "conversion cookies" is used by Google to compile visit statistics for our website. These statistics tell us the total number of users who clicked on our ad, as well as which pages of our site each user subsequently visited. However, we or others who advertise through Google Adwords do not receive any personally identifiable information.
- You can prevent the installation of the "conversion cookies" by making the appropriate settings in your browser, such as a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies or specifically blocks only the cookies from the "googleadservices.com" domain. You will find Google's data protection declaration in this regard under the following link: https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html
12. Social media buttons and links
- The links/buttons to social networks and platforms (hereinafter referred to as "social media") used within our online offer only establish contact between social networks and users when users click on the links/buttons and the respective networks or their websites are called up. This function corresponds to the mode of operation of a regular online link.
13. Integration of third-party services and content
- It may happen that contents of third parties, such as graphics, fonts or videos from other websites are integrated within this online offer. This always presupposes that the providers of this content (hereinafter referred to as "third-party providers") perceive the IP address of the user. Without the IP address, they would not be able to send the content to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is therefore required for the presentation of this content. We make every effort to use only those contents whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the contents. However, we have no influence on whether the third party providers store the IP address for statistical purposes, for example. As far as this is known to us, we inform the users about it.
- The use of third-party services and content is based on our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online offering) within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
- The following presentation provides an overview of third party providers as well as their contents and links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and possible objections (so-called opt-out).
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details; in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, you may immediately request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- to request the completion of your personal data stored with us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO (German Data Protection Act).
- Art. 21 DSGVO have lodged an objection against the processing;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and, pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or
- The data protection authorities of your place of work or of our head office will object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. You have the option of informing us of your objection by telephone, e-mail, fax or to the postal address of our law firm listed at the beginning of this data protection declaration.
15. Deletion of data
- The data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them. If the user's data are not deleted because they are required for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing will be restricted. This means that the data will be blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to user data that must be stored for commercial or tax reasons.
- According to legal requirements, the data is stored for 6 years in accordance with § 257 Para. 1 HGB (commercial books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting records, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with § 147 Para. 1 AO (books, records, management reports, accounting records, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.).
- We reserve the right to change the data protection declaration in order to adapt it to changed legal situations or in the event of changes to the service or data processing. However, this only applies to declarations on data processing. If the user's consent is required or if elements of the data protection declaration contain provisions governing the contractual relationship with the user, the changes will only be made with the user's consent.
- Users are requested to inform themselves regularly about the content of the data protection declaration.