Airlines in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany airlines market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including both scheduled and chartered, but excludes air freight transport.
- The German airlines industry had total revenues of $26.9bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- Passenger volume increased with a CAGR of 3.6% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 125.7 million passengers in 2017.
- The growth of the German airline industry is mostly attributable to the growth of the international flights segment as the domestic segment is somewhat saturated.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
REASONS TO BUY
- What was the size of the Germany airlines market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Germany airlines market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germany's airlines market?
April 26, 2018