# 5 All eyes on...Batterien für Elektrofahrzeuge
13.06.2019 - adminEin effizienter Energiespeicher gilt als Schlüsseltechnologie für zukunftsfähige Elektrofahrzeuge.
Forschung und Entwicklung beschäftigen sich intensiv mit der Batterietechnologie, um diejenige Technologie zu identifizieren, welche für Elektrofahrzeuge die größten Potenziale aufweist.
Die Studie "Global Electric Vehicles Battery Market" gibt einen umfassenden Überblick über den weltweiten Batteriemarkt für Elektrofahrzeuge.
The report constitutes an extensive study of the global EV battery market, it is the primary component used for power generation in an electric vehicle. The global electric vehicles battery market has been segmented on the basis of the different vehicle types, and the type of propulsion used, which help in understanding the various technologies. The report further segments the market into key geographical regions including North America (which include the U.S. and Canada), Europe (which include Germany, the U.K., France, the Netherlands, and Norway), and Asia-Pacific (which include China, Japan, and South Korea). The report provides a brief glance into what to expect from EVs and EV battery technology in the future.
Furthermore, the report provides analysis on the various market dynamics analyzing the EV penetration rate across the different regions along with the performance of the various prominent OEMs in the automotive industry so far. The report discusses the understanding and perception of all key parties within the ecosystem, including the EV manufacturer, the battery manufacturer, and the consumer. A brief analysis of the various impacts the technology has had since its introduction are also discussed, along with the various factors that are expected to drive the market as well as the various limitations that may hinder market growth.
Additionally, the report identifies and compares the various battery technologies that are currently in the market, including Lead Acid batteries, Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries, Nickel Metal Hydride batteries (NiMH), and the various compositions of Lithium-ion batteries. The cost factor for EV batteries have also been discussed in the report along with the various factors that will be impacting the cost of the systems during the forecast period. A detailed analysis of the various prominent start-ups within the EV ecosystem has been provided in the report. Various key developments are identified in each region, along with the current scenario, and adoption rates in the different regions.
Key Questions answered in the Report:
- What is the global electric vehicles battery market size in terms of value in the period 2017-2026?
- What is the rate of penetration of electric vehicles across the different regions and who are the leading players in the market for electric vehicles and electric vehicle batteries?
- What are the current preferences of the market for electric vehicle batteries with respect to the manufacturer and consumer?
- What are the various factors that are driving the global market for EV batteries during the forecast period?
- What are the different factors challenging the growth of the EV battery market?
- What are the various prominent battery technologies in the current market that are used to power EVs? Which technologies possess the highest potential and why?
- How is the cost of the EV battery going to vary during the forecast period? What are the possible short-term and long-term implications of the changes in the price of the EV battery?
- What is the role of the start-ups in the EV ecosystem? How do the start-ups contribute to the overall market for EV batteries?
- Which will be the dominant vehicle by propulsion type in terms of value during the forecast period?
- Which vehicle type will lead by volume in the global electric vehicles battery market by the end of the forecast period?
- Which type of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead the global electric vehicles battery market by the end of the forecast period?
Table of contents:
Direkt zur Studie: Link
Pflegefachkräfte in bestehende Teams zu integrieren, das ist die Hauptaufgabe der Mehrwert-Akademie in Kooperation mit der Hartmann Medical GmbH.Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 27.05.2019
Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 11.02.2019
Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 19.01.2019
Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 07.12.2018
Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 23.10.2018
Artikel in der Süddeutschen Zeitung über TreasurizeKategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 10.10.2018