#1 All eyes on...Erneuerbare Energien
06.06.2019 - adminIm Rahmen der Energiewende spielen vor allem erneuerbare Energieträger in Zukunft eine herausragende Rolle. Vor diesem Hintergrund stellt Treasurize 2 Studien zu diesem Bereich vor.
Studie 1: Renewable Energy in Germany
Renewable Energy in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany renewable energy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The renewable energy market consists of the net generation of electricity through renewable sources. It is divided into four segments, these being hydroelectricity; wind energy; solar, tide and wave energy; electricity generated through biomass, waste and geothermal energy. The volume of the market is calculated as the net volume of electricity produced through renewable means in terawatt hours (TWh), and the market value has been calculated according to an average of annual domestic and industrial retail prices per kWH, inclusive of applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- The German renewable energy market had total revenues of $63.8bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market production volume increased with a CAGR of 9.3% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 214.9 TWh in 2017.
- Wind power has doubled over the past five years and remains the biggest contributor in the market.
Direkt zur Studie: Link
Global Renewable Energy Market to reach USD 2,152.9 billion by 2025. Global renewable energy market valued approximately USD 1,486.3 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 4.90 % over the forecast period 2018-2025.
Government funding and continuous technological advancements are considered among the major trends for the renewable energy market. Additionally, rising awareness about carbon footprint management is also expected to create lucrative growth prospects for the renewable energy market across the globe during the forecast period. Government initiatives to promote renewable energy sources works as a key driving factor for the renewable energy market across the globe.
International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) anticipates share of renewable energy to reach 36% of global energy mix by 2030, increasing from 19.2% in 2014. Government and public administration across the globe are investing in key projects related to renewable energy. According to Frankfurt School & United Nations Environment Programme Collaborating Centre (FS-UNEP), investment within renewable energy sector is bound to increase from $312 billion in 2015 to $392 billion by 2020. Solar and wind energy continues to be prime choice for investment. More than 37% of the total investment within renewable energy sector in 2016 were directed towards solar and wind energy projects across the globe, according to FS-UNEP estimate; of these wind energies accounted for 47% of the total investment in 2016.
Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) estimates that total installed capacity of wind energy across the globe is likely to reach 792GW by 2020 increasing from 497GW in 2016, adding an average 72GW per annum. According to GWEC, wind energy could supply over 20% of total global electricity by 2030 with an estimated installed capacity of 2,110GW renewable energy market across the globe. Thus, with the increasing investment in renewable sources of energy and increasing adoption, the global renewable energy market is expected to grow substantially over the forecast period.
However, high cost of deployment is expected to hinder the growth of the Renewable Energy market during the forecast period. On the basis of segmentation, the renewable energy market is segmented into type and end-user. The type segment of renewable energy market is classified into hydro & ocean power, wind energy, solar energy, bio energy and geothermal energy of which solar energy segment is anticipated to be the lucrative segment owing to the owing to the government initiatives promoting the solar energy. On the basis of end-user segment, the market is bifurcated into commercial, residential and industrial & others of which commercial segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the increasing demand of energy.
The regional analysis of Renewable Energy market is considered for the key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and ROW. Asia-Pacific dominates the Renewable Energy market owing to government efforts to promote the renewable energy along with increasing demand of energy. Whereas, Europe is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing market region during the forecast period 2018-2025 owing to stringent government environmental policies imposed on industrial sector along with government initiatives to promote renewable energy. Also, the growth of Asia-Pacific region is witnessed owing to the rapid industrialization and urbanization.
Direkt zur Studie: Link
- Entdecken Sie, welche E-Learning-Kurse Treasurize zum Thema Recht bietet!
- Entdecken Sie, welche e-Learning-Kurse Treasurize zum Thema Bildbearbeitung bietet!
- Entdecken Sie, welche e-Learning-Kurse Treasurize zum Thema Technik bietet!
- Entdecken Sie, welche e-Learning-Kurse Treasurize zum Thema Unternehmensführung bietet!
- Entdecken Sie, welche e-Learning-Kurse Treasurize zum Thema Sprachen bietet!
Pflegefachkräfte in bestehende Teams zu integrieren, das ist die Hauptaufgabe der Mehrwert-Akademie in Kooperation mit der Hartmann Medical GmbH.Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 27.05.2019
Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 11.02.2019
Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 19.01.2019
Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 07.12.2018
Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 23.10.2018
Artikel in der Süddeutschen Zeitung über TreasurizeKategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 10.10.2018