What to do when communication breaks down?
Most of us communicate every single day, but nevertheless, we often fail to communicate successfully. This course will help you develop win-win solutions in every conflict, and at the same time deal with challenges, difficult people, bargaining tactics, and communication problems. Most importantly, you will learn to recognize your own skills as a mediator and find out how to handle a crisis to the mutual benefit of all participants.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to analyze a conflict and make concrete recommendations on how to move forward to resolve a conflict successfully. Therefore, its most important goals are:
- Understanding the basic elements of conflicts
- Recognizing the role of culture in understanding conflict
- Understanding how mediating conflicts works
- Learning how to resolve a conflict successfully
- Understanding how to voice one's own interests and hear other people's interests