Online Retail in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany online retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The Online retail market includes all sales within each category listed below, provided they take place over the internet, where the payment does not occur in-store on a later occasion. Data is included irrespective of whether the vendor is a pure-play internet company or the online offering of a bricks and mortar retailer.
The German online retail sector had total revenues of $46.0bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.5% between 2013 and 2017.
The apparel retail segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $15bn, equivalent to 32.6% of the sector's overall value.
Growth of the German sector is largely attributed to the rapid growth of M-commerce, which is in line with the rising adoption of internet devices
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online retail market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online retail market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany online retail market with five year forecasts
REASONS TO BUY
- What was the size of the Germany online retail market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Germany online retail market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany online retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germany's online retail market?
November 29, 2018