MarketsandMarkets™ Research Private Ltd.
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth emerging opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model - GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's™ flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
MarketsandMarkets’ Value Proposition Our delivery model:
- Syndicated Research Services: We provide quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth emerging opportunities/threats.
- Consulting Assignments: Pre-execution, execution & post-execution engagement models enable us to better meet client expectations.
- Sponsored Research Studies: Allow us to deliver intelligence as per client requirements.
How are we different?
- Most-detailed market segmentation in the industry.
- In-depth analysis of patents and profiles of key market players providing a competitive landscape.
- Market data for segments such as technologies, services & applications across geographies
- High level analysis of major market segments and identification of opportunities