#2 All eyes on...Elektromobilität
07.06.2019 - adminNeben allgemeinen Einflussfaktoren wie Internationalisierung, Digitalisierung und Industrie 4.0 stellt insbesondere die Elektromobilität die Automobilbranche vor neue Herausforderungen.
Vor diesem Hintergrund stellt Treasurize 2 Studien für den Bereich Elektromobilität vor.
The report constitutes an extensive study of the global electric vehicles market - an analysis of the most prominent form of vehicle using alternative sources of energy. The global electric vehicles market has been segmented on the basis of the different vehicle types, the various components used, and the type of propulsion used, which help in understanding the various technologies and major parts that are used in the making of an electric vehicle. The market has been further segmented by geography which comprises the country-wise scenario of the various components. In addition to this, the report focuses on the major driving forces, challenges, and growth opportunities of the market. The major players have been identified on the basis of volume sales of electric vehicles, revenue generation of the component manufacturers and their participation in electric vehicles market, geographical presence, and company developments.
A detailed company profiling has been done in order to understand the player’s strategic behaviour. The electric vehicles market has been further explained and analysed on the basis of geography. Geography has been categorized into three regions, namely: North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Moreover, the country analysis has also been done in order to achieve a clear picture of this market. The countries based on the penetration of electric vehicles and different forms of regional developments experienced by the manufacturers and undertaken by the governments are some of the factors based on which the countries’ growth rate has been calculated.
Key Questions answered in the Report:
- What is the global electric vehicles market size in terms of volume in the period 2017-2026?
- Which is the dominant propulsion type, by volume, for the global electric vehicles market?
- Which was the dominant vehicle, by propulsion type, in terms of volume in 2016?
- What is the revenue generated by the different components in the global electric vehicles market during the period 2017-2026?
- What is the revenue generated by the different components for different propulsion type in the global electric vehicles market 2017-2026?
- Which vehicle type will lead, by volume, in the global electric vehicles market by the end of the forecast period?
- Which factors are expected to drive the growth of the global electric vehicles market during the forecast period??
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of the global electric vehicles market?
- Which type of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead the global electric vehicles market by the end of the forecast period?
Table of contents:
Direkt zur Studie: Link
Studie 2: Europe Electric Vehicle Market 2019-2027
Electric vehicle market refers to vehicles that are fully or partially run on electricity as a fuel. The electric vehicle utilizes power stored in batteries to propel electric engine, or a vehicle that can run on the internal combustion engine, as well as electric motor working in tandem (hybrid electric vehicle), is also characterized as electric vehicles.
In Terms of Revenue, Europe electric vehicle market is estimated to advance at a CAGR of around 21% during the forecast period. On the other hand, the Europe electric vehicle market is expected to register a CAGR of around 22% in terms of Volume (Units). The Europe electric vehicle (EV) market has been segmented on the basis of vehicle type, power source, and technology. Electric vehicles that are usually used in European market includes commercial EVs, passenger electric cars, and two-wheeler EVs. At present, the United Kingdom has the highest share of the European market. The fact that government of UK provides grants to support the broader deployment of EVs and Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) through United Kingdom Office of Low Emission Vehicle (OLEV) majorly contributes to the market growth. However, the CAGR of Germany is predicted to surpass all other countries over the forecast years on account of several government initiatives.
Some of the noted players in the market include Bayerische Motoren Werke Ag, Volkswagen Ag, Honda Motor Company, Byd Company Ltd, Toyota Industries Corporation, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V, Daimler Ag, Tesla Motors Inc, Nissan Motor Co Ltd, Hyundai Motor, Ford Motor Company, and General Motors Company.
- To define, describe and forecast the Europe electric vehicle market on the basis of vehicle type, technology, power source and country.
- To estimate and forecast the Europe electric vehicle market size, in terms of value ($ million).
- To identify and analyze the key growth drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities that are influencing the Europe electric vehicle market.
- To analyze country-specific trends in Europe.
- To strategically identify and profile key market players and analyze their core competencies in the market.
- To track and analyze recent market developments and competitive strategies in the Europe electric vehicle market such as partnerships, agreements, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments and expansions.
Direkt zur Studie: Link
Pflegefachkräfte in bestehende Teams zu integrieren, das ist die Hauptaufgabe der Mehrwert-Akademie in Kooperation mit der Hartmann Medical GmbH.Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 27.05.2019
Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 11.02.2019
Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 19.01.2019
Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 07.12.2018
Kategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 23.10.2018
Artikel in der Süddeutschen Zeitung über TreasurizeKategorie: Allgemein , eingestellt am 10.10.2018