Analytical standards market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% The global analytical standards market is projected to reach USD 1.73 billion by 2022 from USD 1.27 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.3%. Factors such as the rising public concerns related to optimal food safety & quality and expansion of pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries across the globe. On the other hand, limited public awareness related to effective pollution monitoring strategies across developing countries is limiting the growth of the market. Pharmaceutical and life science application segment is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period In 2017, on the basis of application, the pharmaceutical and life sciences segment is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing drug development in developed countries, increasing use of certified reference materials (CRMs) to ensure the quality of pharmaceuticals, regulations on cosmetic products, and the rising popularity of traditional medicines. The organic analytical standards segment is estimated to have the largest share of the market in 2017 based on category In 2017, on the basis of category, the organic analytical standards segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market majorly due to the strong regulatory emphasis on effective pollution monitoring & control. Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period Geographically, the analytical standards market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to government investments in the biotechnology industry, increasing number of bioclusters, and expansion by key analytical standards manufacturers. Breakdown of supply-side primary interviews: by company type, designation, and region:
• By Company Type - Tier 1 – 25%, Tier 2 – 30% and Tier 3 – 45%
• By Designation – C level – 26%, Director level – 30%, Others – 44%
• By Region – North America - 34%, Europe – 26%, APAC – 23%, RoW – 17% The global analytical standards market is competitive, with a large number of global and local players. In 2016, the market was dominated by Merck KGaA (Germany), Agilent Technologies Inc. (U.S.), and LGC Standards (U.K.). Product launches and expansions were the major strategies adopted by market players to achieve growth in the market.
This report studies the analytical standards market based on category, technique, and application. The report also studies factors (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) affecting the market growth. It analyzes opportunities and challenges in the market for stakeholders and provides details of the competitive landscape for the market leaders. Furthermore, the report analyzes micromarkets with respect to their individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market. The report forecasts the revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regions.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insights perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry trends, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the analytical standards market, and high-growth regions and countries and their respective drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn help firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market shares. The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the major players in the analytical standards market. The report analyzes the analytical standards market based on category, technique, application, and region
• Product Development: Detailed insights on the research and development activities and product launches in the analytical standards market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various analytical standards products across geographies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the analytical standards market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the analytical standards market