|Study Profile_Reputa ...|
The study is based on 52.8 million brand mentions in international media containing print, online and social media in connection with ten premium car brands. Key Performance Indicators show different aspects of brand reputation in comparison.
Study in numbers:
- 52.8 million analyzed mentions for 10 brands
- 3.6 million evaluative statements
- 10 positive and 10 negative characteristics within brand promoter score
- 17 brand perception drivers
- 9 core values per brand
- 10 reputation risks issues per brand
- 3 sustainability aspects with each several sub aspects: ecological, economical, social
Selected Key Facts:
- Mercedes-Benz and BMW are the most present car brands.
- The three most popular characteristics relating to premium cars are dynamic, excellent and genuine.
- With regard to brand perception quality is predominantly a strong driver, particularly for Lexus, Jeep, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche.
- Emotion is the strongest value of BMW, Porsche and Land Rover while quality is the strongest value for Lexus, Tesla shows strong value in innovation.
- Method: mentions in about 15,000 international print, 750,000 online, and 250 million social media in seven languages have been analyzed for the study.
- Main period of analysis: February 2017 – January 2018
- Region: seven language areas (Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Calculations: Rankings and statistical Reputation Positioning
This product can not be downloaded directly, it will be sent as a pdf via eMail. * Dieses Produkt ist ein Online-Versand-Produkt! Es kann nicht direkt runtergeladen werden, sondern wird als pdf per eMail versendet.